Friday, August 10, 2012

BATARELLA LAUNCHES AT COMIXXXSTORE.COM ON AUG 15TH!!!


AND THE PREVIEW ISSUE IS FREE!!!!



Coming August 15th-- only to comixxxstore.com-- my very first creator-owned series-- 

BATARELLA!!!

And the best part is-- the preview issue #0 will be FREE!!!!

The series will be a full-on adult XXX adventure comic! And the format is a new "inter-active" comic unlike anything else out there!

All written and drawn by yours truly!

I'm really excited for this first issue to come out! I can't wait to share it with you all!


I'll be reminding everyone about this again next week, but if you get the chance, please stop by and pick yourself up a free copy! 

Only at--



4 comments:

  1. How harcore will the peril stuff be? I like a sense of danger not hardcore rape and abuse that is in many of the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rios!

    Thanks so much for your question-- and I'm glad that you asked.

    The hard-core stuff has always been a "love it" or "hate it" part of a lot of the books on the comixxxstore.com site. We have about 50/50 in terms of both positive and negative comments on this type of material.

    I can tell you that Batarella is a book that is completely created, written and drawn by me, so it will have material much closer to my own sensibilities when it comes to this kind of comic.

    So, to answer your question: No, there will be no rape or abuse in my Batarella comic. There will be no blood or beating related to a sexual encounter. Now, that's not to say that the villains will not gain the upper hand on her in a sexual way, but it will not be violent and I will lean more towards peril than the over-the-top graphic stuff in some of the other books.

    I hope this answers your question and that you'll take a chance on my new endeavor! I'm keeping a completely open line of communication with the fans, so I'll be hoping to get feedback whenever I can!

    Thanks,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I can handle a peril as long as it is not violent I bought a few book on the comixxxstore site and they were not to my tastes I was actually kind of angry at myself for buying them. I have liked your art style and now that I know it will not be "hard-core" I will give it a shot.

    I just hope for a happy ending to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see Osama bin Laden and Michelangelo from the Ninja Turtles having sex with Jennifer Lopez

    ReplyDelete