Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the blog of Matt Johnson!

As I'm sure you already know from the title of my blog, I'm an artist who specializes in XXX Superheroine and Comic Book Art!

I'll be using this blog to post and promote my many artistic projects, including my message boards (please stop by and join our community-- it's free!! http://superheroineforums.com) as well as the site where I work and you can purchase my art-- as well as many others! (http://comixxxstore.com)

Here I'll be posting art that you won't find anywhere else, as well as previews of my comics, so stop by and check me out often!

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

 - Matt

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matt

    I really enjoy the way you draw superheroines. You draw them very sexy. My only problem is the subect matter I have no problem with a little peril now and again but would like to see some consensual sex as well.

    I look forward to what we will be seeing in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Thanks so much for writing! I'm glad that you enjoy my work!

    As to the stories and content, please know that I do not write the stories. Everything I do is commissioned from me, so they are other people's ideas that I am asked to bring to life.

    However, I will be starting on my OWN comic series very soon and they will be very much in line with my own personal tastes.

    Thanks again!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!

      Ah I did not know that I thought this was your fetish of choice.

      That is great news I am eagerly awaiting your own comic series an hints on characters or plot?

      Also I thought I would throw this out there if you need any help with what ever please do not be afraid to ask me.

      Delete